Reporting to: Directors
Experience: Minimum of 5 years
Location: Liverpool City Centre (Office Based).
Essential Studio is seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Creative with a minimum of 5 years agency experience to join our team. As a Senior Creative, you will be responsible for overseeing branding projects, designing original pieces, and developing visual concepts that align with a brand’s identity. You will work closely with clients, marketing teams, and junior designers to ensure the highest standards of quality and accuracy are met.
- Oversee all branding projects, when possible, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Developing visual concepts and designs that align with a brand’s identity and meet the needs of clients and marketing teams
- Creating artwork, such as logos, packaging, and promotional materials.
- Collaborating with clients and marketing teams to ensure that designs accurately reflect the brand’s desired image and messaging
- Researching current design trends and staying up-to-date on new technologies and techniques
- Presenting design concepts to clients and stakeholders for review and feedback
- Making revisions and adjustments to designs based on feedback
- Managing multiple design projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ensuring that all designs are produced to the highest standards of quality and accuracy
- Providing support and guidance to junior designers or assistants on the team
- Participating in team meetings and providing input on design-related topics and projects
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Minimum 5 years agency experience in a similar role.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Managerial experience is preferred.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to produce high-quality work.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing design needs and priorities.
If you are a sociable, creative individual with a track record of delivering detailed creative strategies accurately and in a timely manner, we would love to hear from you. Join us at Essential Studio and be part of our team that builds bespoke, creative solutions underpinned by strategic insight.
Please submit your CV and portfolio, and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you believe you would be a great fit for this role to: Careers@essentialstudio.co.uk