Reporting to: Directors
Experience: Minimum of 5 years
Location: Liverpool City Centre (Office Based).
Essential Studio is on the lookout for a dynamic Account Manager with agency experience to join our creative and digital marketing team. In this role, you’ll develop and oversee digital marketing and creative strategies of our clients to ensure that their goals are met. You’ll also act as the primary point of contact between our clients and the company. You’ll work alongside our creative, production and digital team to continually elevate processes and client delivery at the highest standard while enhancing the creative spirit and atmosphere within the office/agency
To ensure success as an account manager, you should have 3 + years agency experience with a track record of managing and delivering detailed creative and digital strategies in an accurate and timely manner. Ultimately, we are looking for a top-notch account manager who is a sociable, creative individual with the ability to interpret a client’s creative and digital needs.
- Determining client needs by conducting in-person or virtual meetings to outline their goals.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive strategy for assigned clients.
- Creating and maintaining positive, long-term relationships with clients to build trust.
- Writing performance reports on a monthly or weekly basis.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients to address any digital and creative management queries or concerns.
- Keeping abreast with the creative digital industry.
- Enhance team operations & process and lead on major brand campaigns & promotions with hard deadlines.
- Support the team in operating effectively – ensuring adequate planning, prep time, input and follow-up from key stakeholders.
- An eye for detail, particularly during campaign production, including creative reviews and in quality assurance
- Effective time management to ensure the smooth running of simultaneous projects.
- Experience in creating and managing effective processes
- Managing quality assurance
- Overseeing the client’s online presence and identifying areas of improvement.
- Presenting effective social media strategies and training to clients when needed.
- Analysing the effectiveness of digital strategies by tracking metrics such as customer conversion rates and cost-per-click.
- Keeping abreast with the creative digital industry
- A passion and thirst for beautiful, visually impactful design solution
- Aiding team learning through transparency, sharing your successes and your failures
- Planning your time to balance briefed work and ongoing optimisation, and accurately tracking yours and the wider teams time spent on each activity
- Maintaining a competitive advantage over other agencies by staying abreast of what great looks like in our industry, and innovating in all areas of your work
- Exuding a passion for your work, championing your team’s skills and value within the agency
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years’ experience in a creative agency environment
- You are a team player, smart, adapt well with change and have a positive attitude
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver creative, fresh campaigns
Please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you believe you would be a great fit for this role to: Careers@essentialstudio.co.uk